Sunday, August 27, 2017

What happened to August!

So what the hey happened to August! Geez....
Here's whats up for this week:
*This week I will start deducting participation for not wearing cheer shoes, hair up and bringing poms to class. Please come prepared.

Monday:
6:45 AM Class BRING POMS BRING POMS BRING POMS!!! Parents Calendars and Cheer Clinic Flyers will be coming home today with girls.
4:00 PM SCHOOL TEAM PICTURES White Skirt and Jacket. Sent info forms in an email.

Tuesday:
Posters out to wish good luck in California

Wednesday:
7:30 AM TEAM PICTURES White Uniforms w/ SLEEVES and POMS!!!!
8:15 PM Tumbling

Thursday:
6PM VB game
7PM Tri-School Swim Party $3

Friday:
Class 6:45 BRING POMS BRING POMS BRING POMS


Great job ladies in the assembly, supporting Autism and cheering the entire game! Lets keep aiming for excellence like Ellery shared, "Everyone of us has to aim for excellence, for our team to BE EXCELLENT!"
Remember to keep setting goals. I do each week as your coach, I try to improve right along with you. I hope you know how proud I am of your progress.

Parents be aware of upcoming competition fees due on the first Monday of every month starting  in October.
OCTOBER 2nd-$200.00 Due: Competition Deposit on Plane Tickets/Hotel and December Comp Fee.






No comments: