Tuesday, January 17, 2017

ONE WEEK! 3 MORE PRACTICES

One week away from our goal ladies! One WEEK!

Balances are DUE! If you have not made your payments, they are past due.

This week class Wednesday and Friday 
7 AM SHARP! DO NOT MISS OR BE LATE!

We will  not be able to have our planned Saturday practice....
SO we have 3 MORE PRACTICES!!!
 We need everyone working, dedicated and practicing perfect every run through!

Tuesday game  @ Provo- 5:00 Group A
                                         6:30- Everyone Else BLUE UNIFORM
Friday game @ Orem vs MVHS -5:00 Group B
                                                      6:00 Everyone Else WHITE Short Sleeve Uniform and bring blue jacket for after halftime:) We will be performing at halftime, more info in class.

Remember to get your pink slips signed by your teachers and stay up on your school work.

I will be creating and inviting you to the California Trip remind message. Please accept it. I will do a couple test texts to make sure I have everyone on it.



No comments: