Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Football Volleyball & Sadies

We have a couple things this week:)

We have the last home Volleyball game this Thursday vs Timpview. It will be their Senior Night. We will attend the game. We also made it into the state football playoffs with the win last night.

(PS--I missed you guys last night!)

So here is the schedule for the remainder of the week.

Thursday:
Class 7:45 
VB Game 5:30 wear O Sweatshirts

Saturday:
Football at Springville BLUE UNIFORMS
Bus @ 11:45 BE ON TIME ladies. Consider the rest of your team and do not make them and the bus driver what for you. Game starts at 1:00.

If we win the football game on Saturday, they will play the next Friday November 4th @ 4 pm. So keep that open. We will perform at that game if that game happens.

We also need to keep in mind that Volleyball state is next week. I will find out when and where we are needed for the state VB tournament.

SADIES GOES 80's
NOVEMBER 12th 8-11
PARENTS HELP NEEDED!
Here is what is needed
2 People to cashier from 7:45-10:30
4 Parents to take Polaroids
8 Chaperones
I do have a list from back in August. I also know our lives are busy. Please Text me ASAP if you are willing to help. The more the merrier! Its a fun night. AND most of us enjoyed the 80's the first time around and our DJ is creating a list of 80's music.

Still waiting on the approval of our trip from district...As soon as I get word, we will ether move forward or we will sob in sorrow.

Just need to say how much Coach Abby and I adore you all! Appreciate you and are extremely grateful for each of you in our lives. Have a great day Cheerios!


No comments: