Friday, September 2, 2016

OUR NEWEST MEMBER

WE are thrilled to welcome our newest cheerleader and are SO thrilled to have her! Madi is the spark we need! Ask your cheerleaders about her! Hope to get a picture with her and the team soon. She will be cheering with us at games and in assemblies.

Next week-
 I need a final count of anyone who wants to fly and hotel stay with us buy Wednesday the 7th. Contact me with questions.

Class Tuesday and Thursday 6:45 am

September 8th JV Football @ 3:15 White Short Sleeve Blue bows-New Girls
September 8th @ 6:00 Volleyball-Jackets, girls cheering at JV can go if they want but will not be required.
September 9th FOOTBALL BUS 5:30 Blue Uniforms, Jackets, White Bow, LOW PONY TAIL



MINI CHEER FLIERS- I will have more on Tuesday for you. I have them out to some of the Elementary schools and will get the rest out next week. Push this ladies. Lets have a successful clinic. Lets flood the town with little OHS cheer t-shirts.

Our first Competition/California Payment will be due on OCT 3rd. $175.00
 This is your plane ticket deposit and  hotel room.
 We must reserve them now to get the prices and flights.
 I will send home, with each girl, a statement with their total cost and payment schedule on September 26th. Please contact me with questions


Be supportive and positive to everyone you see. You are awesome! PLEASE PLEASE keep in mind, to be your best selves! What YOU do reflects your team!






No comments: