Tuesday, January 13, 2015

California

A summary of what was decided tonight

March 19- Thursday fly out evening check into hotel 
March 20- Friday compete POM and Disneyland dinner at cheesecake
March 21-Saturday-compete show Cheer Disneyland 
March 22-Sunday-watch finals competition (will not compete) and Disneyland 
March 23-Monday Fly home

Mini Cheer- Feb 2-3
Texas Tentitive for Feb 17 MV game

IMPORTANT
IF YOU ARE FLYING AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN OUR HOTEL WITH US I NEED TO KNOW BY WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! 
IF YOU ARE GOING AND WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE YOUR DISNEYLAND 3 DAY HOPPER PASS WITH CHEER, I MUST KNOW HOW MANY BY THURSDAY NIGHT!!!! You will be responsible to pay for your tickets even if your plans change. Your ticket money will  need to be paid to the finance office as well. I will have it under your name for Nationals.
Disney Tickets are 188.00

Thank you for everything! This is so much work to give them this opportunity! But so worth it after all the countless hours and tears they have put in over the last year! So so proud of them!!!!!!

No comments: