Hello CheeriOs!!!!
Wow! Life has just been piling it on for most of us. Here is an update for both squads
Class: Thursday, Monday and Wednesday 7:30 AM Preparing Jr. Prom Routine
Audition Routine Thursday April 25 @ 3:15 Little Theater
Remember to support the Spring Sports as you can. I KNOW how busy we ALL are. If you see a player wish them luck=)
I sent home invitations with the girls today for our end of the year banquet=)
May 7 @ 6:00 in the OHS Commons
Dinner, Awards, & your families invited!
Each cheerleader please bring a salad to share.
2012-2013 SQUAD PAY OFF YOUR CHEER BALANCES BY MAY 1ST!!!!!!!
NEW SQUAD=)
Practice will Run from 3:30-5:00 today. We have several Cheerleaders who have other commitments and need to leave @ 5.
Please bring running shoes to practice, along with your cheer shoes.
I will send home next Tuesday a summary of your son/daughters cheer account. Remember your first payment is due May 1st!!!! I will also send home the final summer calender.
Remember to stretch everyday!!!! Work on your skills continually. (Jumps, tumbling, kicks, arms, SMILE) You made the OHS VARSITY CHEER SQUAD! I expect your best and 100% dedication from each of you!
Last BUT NOT LEAST!!!! We would like to welcome Maddie Bohannon! As our New Assistant Cheer Advisor!!!!!! I am very excited to have her join our squad! She has been working with the Timpview Cheer team the last year BUT has come home! She loves OHS cheer, is full of energy, and is thrilled to get to work with you=)
No comments:
Post a Comment