Just a reminder that TRYOUTS are next week=)
MARCH 19,20,21!
The Schedule is:
Monday Clinic 4-7 pm in OHS Field house TRY OUT PACKETS DUE
*Monday I will post words to cheers with video of the routine and cheers.
Tuesday Clinic 4-7 pm in OHS Field house.. Numbers will be assigned at clinic for try outs.
Wednesday TRYOUTS
ARRIVE AT 2:45 pm in OHS Field house.
We will warm up and run through cheers and routine.
We will start tryouts at 3:30 sharp!!!!
TRYOUT DAY PLEASE WEAR BLACK or BLUE Shorts with a WHITE fitted t-shirt.
New Squad will be posted Friday Evening on the cheer blog.
Good luck ladies! Super excited!
I will be out of town this weekend...March 15- 17.
I will leave cheer tryout packets in the OHS front office.
Feel free to email me any questions. cheerohs@gmail.com
G-double O-D-L-U-C-K.....I wish you all, a lots of luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment