Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Balliday Cheer!


Happy Holidays Girls!
As we approach the busy Holiday Season remember to stay rested and caught up in school. The term ends January 13th which is 2 weeks after break. Make it easy for yourselves and get sleep and stay ahead.
Another reminder to get those payments paid. AS soon as payments are made I can order new poms for basketball.....

The cheer clinic has been scheduled and is around the corner
JANUARY 11,12, and 13!
PARENTS who can help PLEASE let me know ASAP. I have a lot to get done in the next two weeks to make this a success and your help would make the load lighter for me and your girls. Call/Text/email me ASAP if you can HELP.

I will be sending home a Calender for Dec/Jan. It should stay pretty accurate.

Thanks for all the parents/families who came to support the girls this past Saturday at the first Competition. I know it was a emotional start but honestly they are so talented and I can not wait for you to see them improve as there season improves. They have had clean practices where it has given Coach Kati and I chills. They are AMAZING!

Hang tough through the next 13 weeks, sadly enough this years cheer will come to an end and we will be gearing up for tryouts. Tryouts have been scheduled for March 21, 22, 23.
Keep up conditioning everyday!

This week the competition is at South Town Expo around 2. More details will be posted.

FRIDAY AGENDA
Varsity girls do something for your players.
WEAR BEST DRESS to School
BLUE UNIFORMS
JV Game @4:30 OHS vs. Taylorsville
Varsity @ 6:00 OHS vs. Taylorsville Halftime JRS DANCE : Brittany B. make sure we get the music on an ipod for the game.

No comments: