Thursday, September 8, 2011

Homecoming!!!

Girls, I just need to take moment and express how wonderful you are! As I spent the afternoon with you as we well as many other times, I begin to feel overwhelmed by your GENUINE love for your school and its teams! I wish everyone could see the TIME you sacrifice away from friends, family, school studies, work, etc. to making these big game days happen as they should. You go over and beyond to make school moments memorable and to help the teams feel noticed. Lets continue to support our school. Keep up the fantastic support. I know it is exhausting and often times you feel as if no one even notices what you have done. But oftentimes these are the things the help define us. Good luck at the big game this week! Lead your crowd to support our amazing football team! Have confidence in all your hard work!!! GO Mighty Cheerios!

No comments: