Here is a list of the football cheers. We have learned the sidelines and offense, please have those learned and game ready by Monday. Learn all the defense ones you can as well. Also, review the X-treme routine and the 'Shake it' Dance. Please bring your poms to the rest of practices. Thanks.
Sidelines
Goooo Big Blue x Go big Blue
B-E-A-T, Come on Tigers beat the Vikings
T-T-T-I-G xxxxx E-E-E-R-S xxxxx T-I-G xxx E-R-S xxx TI x GERS,
Let’s GO!
B-B-I-G, B-L-U-E, B-I-G, B-L-U-E, Go Big Blue
Tigers, Let’s hear it, Show Your Spirit
Here we go Orem, Here we go
O-H-S, We are the best We are
Go x Go xx Tigers Go
1 We are the Tigers, 2 We still can’t hear you, 3 a little bit louder, We are number 1…
O-R-E-M Let’s go Tigers
F-I-G-H-T Fight, You Say, Fight
Orem Tigers, slap xxx
O-H-S (Hips)
Win x Do it again, Go-Fight-Win
O, O-H, O-H-S xx
Tigers, Tigers are you ready, are you ready to get fired up!
Football Offense:
· S-C-O-R-E, stomp-x, Score
· S-C xx O-R-E xx Score, Tigers, Score!
· Touchdown! Yell blue, Yell Gold! Tigers, Let’s Score
· T- TO- T-o-u-c-h DOWN
· Touchdown for six tigers, touchdown for six
· Offense x Go x Break through that line
· T-D, Touchdown
· Tigers x Wanna touchdown Hey x Score for six
Defense
D-D-D Defense
H-O-L-D, Hold ‘em Tigers hold ‘em
Defense x Attack x Let’s get that ball back
Defense tigers Defense
Everybody in the crowd yell DEFENSE, you say DEFENSE
B-R-E-A-K Break through big D
T to the A to the K to the E, Take that ball away xx
Defense, Defense, x We want the ball we want the ball HEY
D-E-F-E-N-S-E Go Defense Go
Sack that quarterback xxx Attack
No comments:
Post a Comment